Hot and cold snacks
Recipes tasty snacks
Variety of cold appetizers
one of the categories of Russian dishes, which has a huge assortment of cold and hot dishes, especially fish .
Snacks called small portions of food, which, as a rule, use before taking the main meal.
Snacks in human nutrition play an important role: they stimulate the appetite— so they are served to the table in the first place. The level of excitation of appetite depends not only on taste, but also from external course. Interestingly cooked and decorated snacks in conjunction with an appropriate garnish, are an integral part of the festive table.
For daily table will only need to make one or two appetizers, festive lunch needs to diversify with more snacks, and dinner may consist entirely of eateries of dishes.
Category appetizers include dishes such as: sandwiches, jellied dishes, salads, pates, vinaigrettes, jellied minced meat, cold meat and fish dishes with spices and sauces, a variety of pickles and marinades, and many other culinary products.
In cooking dishes eateries are most often used — sausages, cheeses, preserves, smoked meat and fish, frozen and salted seafood, and to decorate the perfect fresh greens, olives and canned olives.
11 of the most popular exotic fruits.
1. Mangosteen. Edible pulp in the shape of cloves of garlic, with a pleasant aroma and taste. Many people consider mangosteen the most exquisite fruit in the world. Circular motion cut the mangosteen at the top, not affecting the pulp, then carefully removed the peel. Incisions can also be done on the sides and bottom of the fruit.
2. Pitaya or dragon fruit (Dragon fruit) of the family Cactaceae. The fruit pulp is white or bright pink colors with small black seeds. Juicy, low-calorie fruit with a sweet taste nearaverage. Easy to eat with a spoon, removing the core from a halved fruit or cut the fruit in half, remove the pulp entirely and cut into slices.
3. Durian. This fruit is famous for its scent that reminds me of someone a mixture of the smell of onions and garlic, someone smell sweaty socks. Durian are not allowed in hotels, in public places, as the smell from the fruit very difficult to erode. Sold in supermarkets already peeled durian. This fruit, or like it, or not – no middle ground. Durian is an aphrodisiac. Do not drink alcohol with durian, possible death.
4. The carambola. Beautiful in cut fruit that is shaped like a star. Juicy, with nearaverage sour-sweet taste. The rind is edible. Often used to decorate dishes and cocktails.
5. Mango. Most people consider him to be Continue reading
When the potatoes are more expensive than caviar: most expensive food in the world
Let’s start with the known, it would seem that product – caviar. It turns out that the most expensive caviar in the world is not black. And not even a rare gray.
The most expensive is the “Almas” Beluga caviar albino occasionally exported from Iran . One hundred grams of caviar, Packed into an indispensable jar of pure gold, will cost about 2 thousand dollars .
As you know, the most expensive mushroom in the world is the white truffle . It is impossible to place an exact price per kilogram of this delicacy, because almost every big mushroom is sold at auction . Sometimes this does not benefit neither the buyers nor the product. So, in 2004, bought for 28 thousand pounds mushroom weighing 850 grams… just rotten . Inconsolable buyer dug his garden in the hope that in its place will rise a new giant, but was later forced to transfer the remains to the homeland of the deceased, in Tuscany. In early November 2007, three Hong Kong tycoon chipped purchased 750 grams mushroom for 209 thousand dollars (so far this is the most money ever gave for truffle). With this instance did not happen nothing: it safely cooked and ate on the exclusive truffle Banquet, attended by families and friends of the magnates.
It would seem that common-the potato is not exorbitant can cost thousands! Nothing of the sort. Resourceful peasants Continue reading