True gourmets are not accustomed to be content with ordinary food. For many of them searching unusual dishes is a hobby. And any hobby, as you know, is expensive. To get luxury products is not easy, because it is sold at special auctions. Offer to find out what delicacies are in the TOP 10 most expensive foods in the world.
1. Royal Melon Yubari
This hybrid can be found only on the island of Hokkaido, located in Japan. Lovers of sweet fruit and appreciate it for its unusual spicy taste. Since this is a seasonal product, the first melons fly away for the high cost, which comes to 25 thousand dollars. in one instance. For those who want to try this delicious fruit, you should wait for the peak season. During this period the price is reduced to $ 100.
2. Almas Caviar
The high cost of the product is justified. The thing is, to obtain used delicacy Beluga caviar. It has the following property, the older the fish, the lighter the product and its spicy taste. To obtain a wide calf need individuals aged 80 to 100 years. This product is packaged in a gold jar. One thing you will have to pay about 25,000 USD.
3. Tea Anointing
This Continue reading
1. The salad is tasty with crackers.
2. Salad with smoked cheese.
3. Crispy salad with pineapple and chicken.
4. Salad from Chinese cabbage with chicken.
Canned pineapple — 200 g
Hard cheese — 200 g
White bread or loaf — 100 g
Mayonnaise for refueling
1. Cut the chicken into small pieces and fry it in vegetable oil until Golden brown.
2. Cut the loaf into small cubes and also overfry it until Golden brown in preheated pan.
4. In large bowl, mix roasted fillet, cheese, pineapple and crispy croutons. Dressed our salad with mayonnaise and served to the table. Bon appetit! A great salad that is sure to decorate your holiday table on special occasions. Is perfect for people who love different salads with croutons.
4. Salad from Chinese cabbage with chicken
Cabbage — 300 g
Chicken fillet — 1 PC.
Cucumber — 1 PC.
Eggs — 4 PCs.
Green onions — 1 bunch
Salt, pepper, mayonnaise
1. Put to boil chicken Continue reading
Cuisines of the world
Best cuisines of the world. all they famous, the most delicious food and dishes of the world are of great interest for almost all the inhabitants of the globe. Thanks to gourmets, lovers of delicious, classic and exotic, not always healthy, but amazing dishes originated the phenomenon of gastronomic tourism, the number of fans is growing every year. It should be noted that the emergence of gastronomic tourism has been very useful for development, and in some cases revival of ancient culinary traditions of the national cuisine of many countries.
Where to go for a delicious meal?
The most delicious food and dishes of the world, according to experts, is manufactured in Western Europe: Italy, France, Spain. Leading position among the different cities, according to the rating conducted by British scientists and experts, took Rome, Milan, Paris, Madrid, Barcelona. Lovers of hot and spicy dishes claim that the most delicious dishes can be cooked only in the East: in Turkey, India, Indonesia, Korea, China, and Thailand. Far to the last place in the ranking of most delicious food and dishes in the world is Latin America, where it is especially popular cuisine of Mexico and Argentina. A lot of fans won the African, particularly Moroccan cuisine. Continue reading