Simple salads every day – recipes
Salads are probably the only gastronomic group that has such diversity of varieties, variations and recipes. Meat and fish, vegetable and mushroom, warm and fruity, fine and easy, it opens up endless possibilities for experimentation. Today we present some recipes from the endless list of the most successful and will show you how to prepare simple, tasty and quick salads every day. After all the recipes of this particular category most often claimed and actual. At the same time you always want to save time and money and tasty to feed the family or guests.
Simple and quick salad every day with sausage
To prepare this salad in a matter of minutes. It is perfect and just in time for dinner on weekdays, and will be a perfect option for a meal for guests who came unexpectedly. Despite the simplicity, the taste of this salad is simply stunning.
sausage boiled-smoked – 220 g;
canned sweet corn – 1 Bank;
fresh dill – 2-3 sprigs;
rye crackers – 2 packs;
mayonnaise – 75 g
To prepare the salad in this recipe is enough to clean and cut them into strips sausage, mix it with canned corn, pre-drain the liquid, and add rye Continue reading
In the modern world of speed and constant lack of time more frequently we face the dilemma of “How to quickly prepare a tasty and full meal?”. To resolve this difficult question will help you a special collection of easy recipes Good from-Menu
Grechanyk is a delicious and economical recipe
It would seem that it can be made from a small piece of meat? It turns out that with only 300 grams of mince and a few spoons of buckwheat, it is possible to cook a delicious and hearty meal. Don’t believe? See for yourself))). Looking simple recipe grechnikov.
Simple and delicious – pasta
Who does not remember his student days, when the most desired dish was the pasta. The easiest (student) the recipe contains just two ingredients – a can of meat and a bucket of vermicelli, and I want to share my improved version of this dish, when the pasta with meat turn out spicy, juicy and flavorful.
Easy recipe paella
In Spain, no big celebration is complete without the paella, but the Spanish love paella primarily for practicality. By the way, just boiled rice or rice with vegetables the Spaniards call “rice”, but if the rice contains meat or any seafood, it is paella. And every day you can make a simple paella Continue reading
1. The salad is tasty with crackers.
2. Salad with smoked cheese.
3. Crispy salad with pineapple and chicken.
4. Salad from Chinese cabbage with chicken.
Canned pineapple — 200 g
Hard cheese — 200 g
White bread or loaf — 100 g
Mayonnaise for refueling
1. Cut the chicken into small pieces and fry it in vegetable oil until Golden brown.
2. Cut the loaf into small cubes and also overfry it until Golden brown in preheated pan.
4. In large bowl, mix roasted fillet, cheese, pineapple and crispy croutons. Dressed our salad with mayonnaise and served to the table. Bon appetit! A great salad that is sure to decorate your holiday table on special occasions. Is perfect for people who love different salads with croutons.
4. Salad from Chinese cabbage with chicken
Cabbage — 300 g
Chicken fillet — 1 PC.
Cucumber — 1 PC.
Eggs — 4 PCs.
Green onions — 1 bunch
Salt, pepper, mayonnaise
1. Put to boil chicken Continue reading