The most expensive and exquisite dishes
Probably, many people will never be able to try the most expensive and exquisite dishes in the world. Today we want to talk about what you can afford really wealthy people.
The white truffle. This miracle mushroom, which is famous for its indescribable aroma and taste, is a true litmus test of wealth and prosperity. The truffle itself is expensive mushroom, available to the few. White truffle particularly appreciated. The cost of a kilogram of white truffles that grow in Northern Italy, not less than five thousand dollars per kilogram. Once an American, a casino owner in Las Vegas, gave $ 300,000 per kilogram of your favorite mushrooms.
Caviar Almaz. One of the most valuable types of caviar is the caviar Beluga. This fish in recent years is increasingly rare, and very rarely come across adult fish. It is the age of the Beluga depends on the price of caviar is that the older the sturgeon, the lighter her caviar. The lightest grade of Beluga caviar make up the famous “white” caviar Almaz. Price of black caviar Almaz – $ 50,000 per kilogram. This caviar is sold in jars of gold one hundred grams.
Marbled meat. Marbled meat, of course, nothing to do with the marble has, in addition to its similarity to veins in stone. Marbled meat is beef Continue reading
1. Some Establishments, Restaurant (Errenteria, Spain)
The dish: “Red fruit from the garden” some establishments, head Chef Andoni Luis Aduriz took several years of experimentation to create this bubble mountain of juicy berries and beets. At the beginning of this year some establishments to be awarded two Michelin stars, was completely destroyed, but Aduriz is planning to open this summer.
2. Restaurant Pierre Gagnaire (Paris, France)
The dish: “Crystal wind” In the hands of chef Pierre Gagnaire’s meringue has experienced a rebirth. To make protein the air, he then adds water and sugar (the first that came up with the master of molecular gastronomy hervé Yew) — and makes him the crystals.
3. The Restaurant Of Michel Bras (Laguiole, France)
The dish: “Gargula” Salad from Michel Brasa. Depending on the season, he picks up new combinations of vegetables, herbs, flowers and seeds — up to 60 items.
4. The restaurant Alinea (Chicago, USA)
The dish: “Palm heart” At Alinea Grant Achatz (best young chef of the year 2002 version of the F&W) takes the individual pedestals of the five pieces of palm trees with five different fillings — from vanilla pudding to the puree truffle and rye bread.
5. The restaurant is Momofuku Ko (new York, USA)
Main course: “Tender short ribs with braised daikon, pickled carrot and mustard seeds”. Continue reading
1. The salad is tasty with crackers.
2. Salad with smoked cheese.
3. Crispy salad with pineapple and chicken.
4. Salad from Chinese cabbage with chicken.
Canned pineapple — 200 g
Hard cheese — 200 g
White bread or loaf — 100 g
Mayonnaise for refueling
1. Cut the chicken into small pieces and fry it in vegetable oil until Golden brown.
2. Cut the loaf into small cubes and also overfry it until Golden brown in preheated pan.
4. In large bowl, mix roasted fillet, cheese, pineapple and crispy croutons. Dressed our salad with mayonnaise and served to the table. Bon appetit! A great salad that is sure to decorate your holiday table on special occasions. Is perfect for people who love different salads with croutons.
4. Salad from Chinese cabbage with chicken
Cabbage — 300 g
Chicken fillet — 1 PC.
Cucumber — 1 PC.
Eggs — 4 PCs.
Green onions — 1 bunch
Salt, pepper, mayonnaise
1. Put to boil chicken Continue reading