To decorate meat dishes use a variety of greens, lettuce, parsley, Basil and dill. Also useful for orange, lemon, cranberry, and cherry tomatoes. For example, firm tomatoes you can make pretty roses. For this you only need a thin knife to cut the tomato skin, in width from 1.5 to 1 cm and wrap it in the form of rosettes.
Also used bell peppers, onions and green onions, carrots and other vegetables.
Fried chicken, for example, decorate as follows: spread it on a lettuce leaf, put several slices of lemon, tomatoes and roses from tomatoes.
Now turn your attention to unusual ideas, how to decorate salads on New year 2015. It will be interesting to look a salad in the form of a Xmas tree .
For decoration, use some dill and red pepper. The salad pile them on a dish, garnish with dill and pepper cut the top of the star.
Using simple products such as cheese, red bell pepper, green and black olives is also nice to decorate a salad. For example, cheese and pepper make Continue reading
Simple salads every day – recipes
Salads are probably the only gastronomic group that has such diversity of varieties, variations and recipes. Meat and fish, vegetable and mushroom, warm and fruity, fine and easy, it opens up endless possibilities for experimentation. Today we present some recipes from the endless list of the most successful and will show you how to prepare simple, tasty and quick salads every day. After all the recipes of this particular category most often claimed and actual. At the same time you always want to save time and money and tasty to feed the family or guests.
Simple and quick salad every day with sausage
To prepare this salad in a matter of minutes. It is perfect and just in time for dinner on weekdays, and will be a perfect option for a meal for guests who came unexpectedly. Despite the simplicity, the taste of this salad is simply stunning.
sausage boiled-smoked – 220 g;
canned sweet corn – 1 Bank;
fresh dill – 2-3 sprigs;
rye crackers – 2 packs;
mayonnaise – 75 g
To prepare the salad in this recipe is enough to clean and cut them into strips sausage, mix it with canned corn, pre-drain the liquid, and add rye Continue reading
1. The salad is tasty with crackers.
2. Salad with smoked cheese.
3. Crispy salad with pineapple and chicken.
4. Salad from Chinese cabbage with chicken.
Canned pineapple — 200 g
Hard cheese — 200 g
White bread or loaf — 100 g
Mayonnaise for refueling
1. Cut the chicken into small pieces and fry it in vegetable oil until Golden brown.
2. Cut the loaf into small cubes and also overfry it until Golden brown in preheated pan.
4. In large bowl, mix roasted fillet, cheese, pineapple and crispy croutons. Dressed our salad with mayonnaise and served to the table. Bon appetit! A great salad that is sure to decorate your holiday table on special occasions. Is perfect for people who love different salads with croutons.
4. Salad from Chinese cabbage with chicken
Cabbage — 300 g
Chicken fillet — 1 PC.
Cucumber — 1 PC.
Eggs — 4 PCs.
Green onions — 1 bunch
Salt, pepper, mayonnaise
1. Put to boil chicken Continue reading