In the modern world of speed and constant lack of time more frequently we face the dilemma of “How to quickly prepare a tasty and full meal?”. To resolve this difficult question will help you a special collection of easy recipes Good from-Menu
Grechanyk is a delicious and economical recipe
It would seem that it can be made from a small piece of meat? It turns out that with only 300 grams of mince and a few spoons of buckwheat, it is possible to cook a delicious and hearty meal. Don’t believe? See for yourself))). Looking simple recipe grechnikov.
Simple and delicious – pasta
Who does not remember his student days, when the most desired dish was the pasta. The easiest (student) the recipe contains just two ingredients – a can of meat and a bucket of vermicelli, and I want to share my improved version of this dish, when the pasta with meat turn out spicy, juicy and flavorful.
Easy recipe paella
In Spain, no big celebration is complete without the paella, but the Spanish love paella primarily for practicality. By the way, just boiled rice or rice with vegetables the Spaniards call “rice”, but if the rice contains meat or any seafood, it is paella. And every day you can make a simple paella Continue reading
10 ideas for design of children’s meals
At anybody does not cause doubts that all children love sweets, while vegetable dishes and soups do not cause the same joy.
And it sometimes is not that children don’t like the taste, they are not just decorated so beautifully. But this can be easily corrected with a little work and turning ordinary meals festive. Take note of some ideas.
How to make children’s meals
Kids love all bright and beautiful. So why not deliver the baby fun. Go to the store together and let your child choose a plate, Cup etc. it is much nicer to have it with “toon”, is depicted on the dishes.
The importance of table layout cannot be underestimated. The child may be bored to consider a white cloth. But if it will be shown a Princess (for girls) or toy car (for boys), we shall get on better. Porridge instantly disappear from the plate.
What to do if the child doesn’t eat meat we have already discussed, but what if the situation is the same with vegetables? Here, everything is easier. You can play that all children love color and bright . Forget about cooking banal salads. To make children’s meals can easily, without effort. All you need is imagination.
Buy a set of ramekins (it turns out Continue reading
1. The salad is tasty with crackers.
2. Salad with smoked cheese.
3. Crispy salad with pineapple and chicken.
4. Salad from Chinese cabbage with chicken.
Canned pineapple — 200 g
Hard cheese — 200 g
White bread or loaf — 100 g
Mayonnaise for refueling
1. Cut the chicken into small pieces and fry it in vegetable oil until Golden brown.
2. Cut the loaf into small cubes and also overfry it until Golden brown in preheated pan.
4. In large bowl, mix roasted fillet, cheese, pineapple and crispy croutons. Dressed our salad with mayonnaise and served to the table. Bon appetit! A great salad that is sure to decorate your holiday table on special occasions. Is perfect for people who love different salads with croutons.
4. Salad from Chinese cabbage with chicken
Cabbage — 300 g
Chicken fillet — 1 PC.
Cucumber — 1 PC.
Eggs — 4 PCs.
Green onions — 1 bunch
Salt, pepper, mayonnaise
1. Put to boil chicken Continue reading