Cuisines of the world
Best cuisines of the world. all they famous, the most delicious food and dishes of the world are of great interest for almost all the inhabitants of the globe. Thanks to gourmets, lovers of delicious, classic and exotic, not always healthy, but amazing dishes originated the phenomenon of gastronomic tourism, the number of fans is growing every year. It should be noted that the emergence of gastronomic tourism has been very useful for development, and in some cases revival of ancient culinary traditions of the national cuisine of many countries.
Where to go for a delicious meal?
The most delicious food and dishes of the world, according to experts, is manufactured in Western Europe: Italy, France, Spain. Leading position among the different cities, according to the rating conducted by British scientists and experts, took Rome, Milan, Paris, Madrid, Barcelona. Lovers of hot and spicy dishes claim that the most delicious dishes can be cooked only in the East: in Turkey, India, Indonesia, Korea, China, and Thailand. Far to the last place in the ranking of most delicious food and dishes in the world is Latin America, where it is especially popular cuisine of Mexico and Argentina. A lot of fans won the African, particularly Moroccan cuisine. Continue reading
Hot and cold snacks
Recipes tasty snacks
Variety of cold appetizers
one of the categories of Russian dishes, which has a huge assortment of cold and hot dishes, especially fish .
Snacks called small portions of food, which, as a rule, use before taking the main meal.
Snacks in human nutrition play an important role: they stimulate the appetite— so they are served to the table in the first place. The level of excitation of appetite depends not only on taste, but also from external course. Interestingly cooked and decorated snacks in conjunction with an appropriate garnish, are an integral part of the festive table.
For daily table will only need to make one or two appetizers, festive lunch needs to diversify with more snacks, and dinner may consist entirely of eateries of dishes.
Category appetizers include dishes such as: sandwiches, jellied dishes, salads, pates, vinaigrettes, jellied minced meat, cold meat and fish dishes with spices and sauces, a variety of pickles and marinades, and many other culinary products.
In cooking dishes eateries are most often used — sausages, cheeses, preserves, smoked meat and fish, frozen and salted seafood, and to decorate the perfect fresh greens, olives and canned olives.
11 of the most popular exotic fruits.
1. Mangosteen. Edible pulp in the shape of cloves of garlic, with a pleasant aroma and taste. Many people consider mangosteen the most exquisite fruit in the world. Circular motion cut the mangosteen at the top, not affecting the pulp, then carefully removed the peel. Incisions can also be done on the sides and bottom of the fruit.
2. Pitaya or dragon fruit (Dragon fruit) of the family Cactaceae. The fruit pulp is white or bright pink colors with small black seeds. Juicy, low-calorie fruit with a sweet taste nearaverage. Easy to eat with a spoon, removing the core from a halved fruit or cut the fruit in half, remove the pulp entirely and cut into slices.
3. Durian. This fruit is famous for its scent that reminds me of someone a mixture of the smell of onions and garlic, someone smell sweaty socks. Durian are not allowed in hotels, in public places, as the smell from the fruit very difficult to erode. Sold in supermarkets already peeled durian. This fruit, or like it, or not – no middle ground. Durian is an aphrodisiac. Do not drink alcohol with durian, possible death.
4. The carambola. Beautiful in cut fruit that is shaped like a star. Juicy, with nearaverage sour-sweet taste. The rind is edible. Often used to decorate dishes and cocktails.
5. Mango. Most people consider him to be Continue reading