Chicken with cheese – the simplest recipes and ideas
For anybody not a secret that chicken is the most frequent guest on our tables. Chicken meat is inexpensive, it is cooked quickly, the taste of the meat is excellent.
Today already you will surprise nobody baked chicken or grilled chops from a chicken, growing popularity of combining chicken with fruit, vegetables and cheese.
Chicken with cheese
How to choose the right cheese to the chicken?
On the shelves of supermarkets presents a huge variety of cheeses, which sometimes can be bewildering and causes confusion. It is very important to know and understand the basic varieties of cheese, this knowledge will allow you to select the variety most suitable to this or that dish.
If you prefer dishes with baked cheese, pay attention to classic Russian cheese, mozzarella, Parmesan, Poshehonsky, Kostroma or ricotta cheese. These varieties are good melt and stretch, do not spread and remain soft and tender. In addition, when exposed to high temperatures on the dish, sprinkled with grated cheese forms a delicious Golden brown. These cheeses are perfectly blended with meat dishes and fruit, which gives the opportunity to diversify the usual menu and experiment.
No matter what grade you choose, remember – the cheese should not be combined with citrus . and add Continue reading
10 ideas for design of children’s meals
At anybody does not cause doubts that all children love sweets, while vegetable dishes and soups do not cause the same joy.
And it sometimes is not that children don’t like the taste, they are not just decorated so beautifully. But this can be easily corrected with a little work and turning ordinary meals festive. Take note of some ideas.
How to make children’s meals
Kids love all bright and beautiful. So why not deliver the baby fun. Go to the store together and let your child choose a plate, Cup etc. it is much nicer to have it with “toon”, is depicted on the dishes.
The importance of table layout cannot be underestimated. The child may be bored to consider a white cloth. But if it will be shown a Princess (for girls) or toy car (for boys), we shall get on better. Porridge instantly disappear from the plate.
What to do if the child doesn’t eat meat we have already discussed, but what if the situation is the same with vegetables? Here, everything is easier. You can play that all children love color and bright . Forget about cooking banal salads. To make children’s meals can easily, without effort. All you need is imagination.
Buy a set of ramekins (it turns out Continue reading
11 of the most popular exotic fruits.
1. Mangosteen. Edible pulp in the shape of cloves of garlic, with a pleasant aroma and taste. Many people consider mangosteen the most exquisite fruit in the world. Circular motion cut the mangosteen at the top, not affecting the pulp, then carefully removed the peel. Incisions can also be done on the sides and bottom of the fruit.
2. Pitaya or dragon fruit (Dragon fruit) of the family Cactaceae. The fruit pulp is white or bright pink colors with small black seeds. Juicy, low-calorie fruit with a sweet taste nearaverage. Easy to eat with a spoon, removing the core from a halved fruit or cut the fruit in half, remove the pulp entirely and cut into slices.
3. Durian. This fruit is famous for its scent that reminds me of someone a mixture of the smell of onions and garlic, someone smell sweaty socks. Durian are not allowed in hotels, in public places, as the smell from the fruit very difficult to erode. Sold in supermarkets already peeled durian. This fruit, or like it, or not – no middle ground. Durian is an aphrodisiac. Do not drink alcohol with durian, possible death.
4. The carambola. Beautiful in cut fruit that is shaped like a star. Juicy, with nearaverage sour-sweet taste. The rind is edible. Often used to decorate dishes and cocktails.
5. Mango. Most people consider him to be Continue reading