To decorate meat dishes use a variety of greens, lettuce, parsley, Basil and dill. Also useful for orange, lemon, cranberry, and cherry tomatoes. For example, firm tomatoes you can make pretty roses. For this you only need a thin knife to cut the tomato skin, in width from 1.5 to 1 cm and wrap it in the form of rosettes.
Also used bell peppers, onions and green onions, carrots and other vegetables.
Fried chicken, for example, decorate as follows: spread it on a lettuce leaf, put several slices of lemon, tomatoes and roses from tomatoes.
Now turn your attention to unusual ideas, how to decorate salads on New year 2015. It will be interesting to look a salad in the form of a Xmas tree .
For decoration, use some dill and red pepper. The salad pile them on a dish, garnish with dill and pepper cut the top of the star.
Using simple products such as cheese, red bell pepper, green and black olives is also nice to decorate a salad. For example, cheese and pepper make Continue reading
1. The salad is tasty with crackers.
2. Salad with smoked cheese.
3. Crispy salad with pineapple and chicken.
4. Salad from Chinese cabbage with chicken.
Canned pineapple — 200 g
Hard cheese — 200 g
White bread or loaf — 100 g
Mayonnaise for refueling
1. Cut the chicken into small pieces and fry it in vegetable oil until Golden brown.
2. Cut the loaf into small cubes and also overfry it until Golden brown in preheated pan.
4. In large bowl, mix roasted fillet, cheese, pineapple and crispy croutons. Dressed our salad with mayonnaise and served to the table. Bon appetit! A great salad that is sure to decorate your holiday table on special occasions. Is perfect for people who love different salads with croutons.
4. Salad from Chinese cabbage with chicken
Cabbage — 300 g
Chicken fillet — 1 PC.
Cucumber — 1 PC.
Eggs — 4 PCs.
Green onions — 1 bunch
Salt, pepper, mayonnaise
1. Put to boil chicken Continue reading
10 Awesome meat dishes
eggs 3 PCs
milk 2 tbsp
sour cream 4 tbsp
cheese 100 g
garlic 3 cloves
Method of preparation:
Eggplant wash, cut into thin circles. Liberally season with salt and leave for 20 minutes Then rinse and squeeze.
Meat cut into thin strips, onion half rings, carrots grate, tomatoes cut into not shallow.
Saute on high heat until the liquid is evaporated. As soon as a Golden crust, add the onion, reduce the fire. Sauté 3 minutes, stirring occasionally. Add the carrots, tomato paste, stir. To simmer with the lid on, stirring occasionally for 3 minutes Then add the chopped garlic and tomatoes. Salt, add spices. Stir and off the fire.
In the form of small diameter lay out the eggplant overlapping in a circle on top of the meat with vegetables.
To fill beat eggs with sour cream and milk, add the grated cheese and chopped parsley. Season with salt and pepper.
Pour meat evenly.
Put in the oven. Bake at 200* for 30 minutes (or until Golden brown, someone like oven bakes).
Can be served as a separate dish, and garnish.
2. Potato dumplings with goulash of pork
Ingredients for 2 servings:
pork 200 g
carrots 1 small piece
onion 2 PCs
potatoes 300 g
egg Continue reading