10 Awesome meat dishes
eggs 3 PCs
milk 2 tbsp
sour cream 4 tbsp
cheese 100 g
garlic 3 cloves
Method of preparation:
Eggplant wash, cut into thin circles. Liberally season with salt and leave for 20 minutes Then rinse and squeeze.
Meat cut into thin strips, onion half rings, carrots grate, tomatoes cut into not shallow.
Saute on high heat until the liquid is evaporated. As soon as a Golden crust, add the onion, reduce the fire. Sauté 3 minutes, stirring occasionally. Add the carrots, tomato paste, stir. To simmer with the lid on, stirring occasionally for 3 minutes Then add the chopped garlic and tomatoes. Salt, add spices. Stir and off the fire.
In the form of small diameter lay out the eggplant overlapping in a circle on top of the meat with vegetables.
To fill beat eggs with sour cream and milk, add the grated cheese and chopped parsley. Season with salt and pepper.
Pour meat evenly.
Put in the oven. Bake at 200* for 30 minutes (or until Golden brown, someone like oven bakes).
Can be served as a separate dish, and garnish.
2. Potato dumplings with goulash of pork
Ingredients for 2 servings:
pork 200 g
carrots 1 small piece
onion 2 PCs
potatoes 300 g
egg Continue reading
11 of the most popular exotic fruits.
1. Mangosteen. Edible pulp in the shape of cloves of garlic, with a pleasant aroma and taste. Many people consider mangosteen the most exquisite fruit in the world. Circular motion cut the mangosteen at the top, not affecting the pulp, then carefully removed the peel. Incisions can also be done on the sides and bottom of the fruit.
2. Pitaya or dragon fruit (Dragon fruit) of the family Cactaceae. The fruit pulp is white or bright pink colors with small black seeds. Juicy, low-calorie fruit with a sweet taste nearaverage. Easy to eat with a spoon, removing the core from a halved fruit or cut the fruit in half, remove the pulp entirely and cut into slices.
3. Durian. This fruit is famous for its scent that reminds me of someone a mixture of the smell of onions and garlic, someone smell sweaty socks. Durian are not allowed in hotels, in public places, as the smell from the fruit very difficult to erode. Sold in supermarkets already peeled durian. This fruit, or like it, or not – no middle ground. Durian is an aphrodisiac. Do not drink alcohol with durian, possible death.
4. The carambola. Beautiful in cut fruit that is shaped like a star. Juicy, with nearaverage sour-sweet taste. The rind is edible. Often used to decorate dishes and cocktails.
5. Mango. Most people consider him to be Continue reading
Want this New year to try some new drink. There are all sorts of whiskey-tequila already passed version. And then I came across absinthe. Never tried it. So I took it. After the first drink I could not understand how this muck generally can be drunk Taste-solutan (maybe someone remembers from childhood in such a disgusting medicine). I went online to see how it’s generally accepted to drink. It is good that the new year holidays long — tried almost all the recipes. And via Lil sugar, and set fire to sugar and even sweet ice done — still tastes shitty. And when already in the bottle was quite a bit of the drink of high society suddenly had an inspiration. Here’s my recipe:
About 50 ml of absinthe at room temperature, pour into a balloon glass. Add 2-3 teaspoons of regular liquid honey. Mix with a spoon until the honey has dissolved completely. Add an ice cube. When the ice melts you can drink. And don’t even have to eat.
People Continue reading
The cure is one of the most exotic dishes of Kalmyk cuisine
The origin of this dish is quite interesting and directly relates and harsh life of the nomadic Kalmyks, shepherds and herdsmen. In cold steppe, especially in winter, it is impossible to find wood and more or less suitable for campfire fuel. A cold wind is blowing so that the maintenance of fire becomes a problem for the shepherd stranded in the desert beside his flock in such conditions. The cure – the answer is clever Kalmyk steppe cruel nature.
First, make a hearth. Right in the earth Roy a pit depth of about two feet. Put it in the fuel – dung. I think we all know that dung is a dry sheep, and only, litter. In past centuries it was widely used as fuel in the steppe and desert peoples. However, now many cook cure on the wood. Moreover, not everyone can get the dung in our time. And who wouldn’t want to mess with him.
Dung burns in the pit and it turns out well progalina containing a hot ash pit, the hearth. In it and will prepare our exotic dish.
To prepare the Cure slaughtered the sheep or RAM. Interestingly, according to legend Kalmykov meat of some animals has a therapeutic effect. For example, if You want to treat tuberculosis, it is necessary to cut sheep with black wool. However, for preparation of a suitable Cure sheep of any suit. Cut up the carcass neatly. Remove the meat from the bones, leaving only the pulp. Can be done with bones, but in this case, to cut the Continue reading
When the potatoes are more expensive than caviar: most expensive food in the world
Let’s start with the known, it would seem that product – caviar. It turns out that the most expensive caviar in the world is not black. And not even a rare gray.
The most expensive is the “Almas” Beluga caviar albino occasionally exported from Iran . One hundred grams of caviar, Packed into an indispensable jar of pure gold, will cost about 2 thousand dollars .
As you know, the most expensive mushroom in the world is the white truffle . It is impossible to place an exact price per kilogram of this delicacy, because almost every big mushroom is sold at auction . Sometimes this does not benefit neither the buyers nor the product. So, in 2004, bought for 28 thousand pounds mushroom weighing 850 grams… just rotten . Inconsolable buyer dug his garden in the hope that in its place will rise a new giant, but was later forced to transfer the remains to the homeland of the deceased, in Tuscany. In early November 2007, three Hong Kong tycoon chipped purchased 750 grams mushroom for 209 thousand dollars (so far this is the most money ever gave for truffle). With this instance did not happen nothing: it safely cooked and ate on the exclusive truffle Banquet, attended by families and friends of the magnates.
It would seem that common-the potato is not exorbitant can cost thousands! Nothing of the sort. Resourceful peasants Continue reading